Today I had movement that could almost be called tracking!
I found the old 0.911 version of the tracking program, and it works with the uln2003 drivers!
Took a while to figure out that i needed to use arduino IDE 0023...
I'm trying to calculate the right gear ratios now, not so easily done it seems
Backlash is going to be a problem I think.
I also have some trouble with the limit switches.
The program doesn't back up after hitting the az switch, making the alt reset cycle end prematurely.
I've ditched the mega for now. I fried the one in my printer so the one in the heliostat became a spare part
However i've got things running on a nano clone with a noname RTC on a breadboard.